It gotta be Springtrap bro – Dead by Daylight Reaction Video



Read more Dead by Daylight ➜ https://deadbydaylight.mgn.gg

Thank ya’ll for watching, love ya’ll
Show my boi Schmuckles some love by clicking on his video below!!

#dbd
#dbdspringtrap
#dbd6thanniversary
#dbdfnaf
#dbdchapter24
#Schmuckles

Schmuckles Video: https://youtu.be/-3-Jcvwme2k
Intro Song: https://youtu.be/_srvHOu75vM
Background Music: https://youtu.be/hQT6WMJ-Fco
Outro Song: https://youtu.be/k6RrpSbBLVg

source

14 thoughts on “It gotta be Springtrap bro – Dead by Daylight Reaction Video”

  1. There is now a second newspaper post as well from DBD mobile. At this point with those once is a coincidence twice is officially suspicious. Yes they’ve used it before but that was one time about a year ago and suddenly they use it twice knowing that FNAF is the most popular license in the community? It feels far to intentional unless they’re baiting us on purpose which would be a bit of a dick move at this point. Also in relation to the DBD Mobile twitter being the one to post the teasers I think it makes a lot of sense. Not only is it good press for mobile version of the game, I think it maybe could tie to FNAF as well. This may be a stretch and the evidence I have is anecdotal but when FNAF came out originally all those years ago the kids I knew who played it often did so on mobile. It was just as, if not more popular on mobile than on PC. I don’t know if that’s true for any other license behavior has ever done so it feels like a possible reason to use the mobile twitter for teasers to me.

    As for the audio I definitely feel like I hear it now though I really can’t tell if that’s because I want to or not, because I really would like something to confirm FNAF.

    Everything behavior has posted so far points to FNAF or nothing so as for other licenses that it could be instead I really have no clue. I can say I don’t think it will be Friday the 13th, just because the legal issues with that aren’t entirely sorted yet despite the primary lawsuit ending. Even if the lawsuit had been the end all be all I doubt there would have been enough time for Behavior to sort out a deal and do the chapter for this anniversary. (Now I’ve said it I’m prepared to eat my words very very soon.) Outside that I think anything is really possible as long as you can convince me it’s a bigger license than the ring. FNAF has a lot going for it right now let’s hope it stays that way.

    Reply
  2. My brother..! In my opinion Springtrap is gonna step in the fog soon,i also just noticed that the newspaper with a heart drawn on it is burnt on the bottom left and apparents it is still a bit burning…And some heard the Springtrap jumpscare in that audio file but it us very well hidden..some said they heard "I'm back,i always come back"..and hearing it again without isolation..i apparently hear it too..MMMMMMMM

    Reply
  3. If it's not FNAF, which I hope it will be, the only other license I can think of would be IT. As much as I would love Candyman, I think that the only license that is big enough to cause Behavior to actually CHANGE their release schedule for the anniversary, would be their dream chapter of IT. I also find it suspicious how Cote has suddenly stopped talking about IT, he used to mention it at least once per interview but recently he has stopped entirely. Even going as far as stating in an interview with the King; "If something is in the works, I can't talk about it…" Which shows me that if IT as in the works, it would explain why he suddenly stopped talking about the franchise at all. He even doesn't mention it as his dream chapter anymore in a recent interview with him. I find that very odd. We haven't gotten any teases, at least none that I have noticed, that support this…I'm just saying that IT is the only other chapter that I think it could be for the sixth year.

    PS, sixth anniversary works really good for FNAF due to the games having five canon nights and a secret sixth night…not saying that supports the theory but I am saying that would line up really nicely if it is FNAF. Sort of a, "hey that's good marketing" moment.

    Reply
  4. The video was fake sadly. But still I’m 90% sure it’s Springtrap as fans have been asking for him for almost two years now. Also not to be rude but there’s no way the Masusder guy works for the community, even though he’s right about the video being fake he’s definitely trolling.

    Reply

Leave a Comment